The global Automotive Additive Manufacturing market research report forecast to 2026 has been recently published by Reports and Data to help user understand the current market scenario. The report offers a detailed analysis of market size, revenue growth, emerging trends, top companies, market drivers, restraints, opportunities, limitations that the global Automotive Additive Manufacturing market is expected to offer during the forecast period. The data is obtained through extensive primary and secondary research which is further verified by industry experts. This data is represented using various charts, tables and graphs which makes it easier for the reader. It also provides complete analysis of the global Automotive Additive Manufacturing market with details about statistical tools such as SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report shed light on various top companies in the market Stratasys (US), Arcam AB (Sweden), 3D Systems (US), Proto Labs Inc. (US), SLM Solutions (Germany), Materialise (Belgium), ExOne GmbH (Germany), EOS GmbH (Germany), Concept Laser (Germany), Ultimaker (Netherlands) and others.are some leading companies operating in the global Automotive Additive Manufacturing market.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1310
The information and communication technology sector is expected to observe a robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Factors such as technological advancements in AI and robotics, increasing innovations, growing need for high data security, large data management are fueling market development. Availability of variety of devices such as computers, smartphones, softwares and growing usage of internet is boosting overall growth of the information and communication technology. In addition, growing adoption of IOT and cloud based systems, increasing demand for technologically advanced devices, and change in consumer preference are some significant factors fueling market growth.
Competitive landscape of global Automotive Additive Manufacturing market is quite fragmented with regional and global key players. They are often involved in various strategies including mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, new product launches or corporate deals to sustain their market position and expand their product portfolio.
Request a discount on the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1310
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Technology-Type (Units, Thousands: 2016-2026; and Revenue, USD Million: 2016-2026)
- Multijet Printing (MJP)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
- Electronic Beam Melting (EBM)
- Laser Metal Deposition (LMD)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
Material-Type (Units, Thousands: 2016-2026; and Revenue, USD Million: 2016-2026)
Application-Type (Units, Thousands: 2016-2026; and Revenue, USD Million: 2016-2026)
- RD Innovation
- Manufacturing Complex Parts
To know more about the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-automotive-additive-manufacturing-market
Key questions addressed in the global Automotive Additive Manufacturing market report:
- The Automotive Additive Manufacturing Market is expected to grow from USD 6.45 Billion in 2018 to USD 11.85 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.5%. New and improved technologies, government financial support, large - scale application area, rapid low - cost product development and easy custom product development are the main drivers intended to drive the automotive additive manufacturing market.
- On the basis of material-type, the metal segment is expected to hold the largest market share as 3D printing is easy to use in the manufacture of end products (engines, spare parts, other interior and exterior parts).
- While the market continues to focus on prototyping and tooling, by the end of the forecast period, parts production will become the primary revenue opportunity, surpassing prototyping, tooling, hardware and materials.
- Production of parts including metal and polymer parts produced by automotive OEMs internally as well as in outsourcing. These are expected to be the primary revenue opportunity for the automotive additive manufacturing market that drives the whole segment, amounting to almost USD 11.85 Billion by the end of the forecast period.
- Europe is forecasted to grow the largest during the forecast year and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Increasing expenditure, rising income levels, low manufacturing costs, rapid product development, and lower competition than mature countries have also amplified market players ' interest in emerging markets
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1310
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.