The Mass Notification Systems (MNS) Market size is expected to grow from USD 4.86 Billion in 2018 to USD 17.07 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 19.6%.
Rising concerns for public safety security, increasing awareness about MNS for business continuity, increasing deployment of the Internet Protocol (IP) established notification devices, and the growing adoption of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Additionally, huge demand for MNS in the energy and utilities industry, need for end-to-end crisis communication, and rising cloud-based MNS deployments are expected to offer in the coming 5 years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1137
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Mass Notification Systems Market (MNS) is expected to grow from USD 2.77 Billion in 2019 to USD 8.78 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 22.0% from 2019 to 2026. Rising concerns for public safety security, increasing awareness about MNS for business continuity, increasing deployment of the Internet Protocol (IP) established notification devices, and the growing adoption of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- The In-building solution-type segment is expected to have the largest market share with revenue of USD 2.63 Billion, at a CAGR of 30% from 2019 to 2026. Vital factors responsible for the growth of the market are easy integration with fire alarm systems and public address systems to communicate alert messages and notifications to people present in areas, such as buildings, corporate offices, or restaurants.
- The commercial end-user is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2026, due to a rise in the demand for safety and security frameworks by commercial installation vendors and community centers.
- North America is forecasted to hold the largest size with revenue of USD 3.8 Billion in 2026. Vital factors driving the market are increased awareness about MNS after the terrorist attack of 9/11 and an increase in the occurrence of campus shootouts.
- APAC is expected to hold the highest CAGR of 32% from 2019 to 2026 due to the acceptance of the MNS technologies by end-users, due to dynamic environmental conditions.
- The key players in this market are Eaton Corporation (Ireland), Everbridge, Inc. (US), Honeywell International, Inc. (US), Omnilert LLC (US), OnSolve (US), Siemens AG (Germany), Singlewire Software, LLC (US), Airbus DS Communications, Inc. (US), BlackBerry AtHoc, Inc. (US), Blackboard, Inc. (US), Desktop Alert, Inc. (US and xMatters, Inc. (US).
Segments covered in the report:
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Integrant (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2028)
- Software and Services
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Application-Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2028)
- Interoperable emergency communication
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Integrated public alert and warning
- Business communications
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Company Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By End-User (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2028)
- Energy and utilities
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Automotive, transportation, and logistics
- Others (IT and telecom, retail and consumer goods, and manufacturing)
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. According to the analysis, North America is expected to dominate the market with the highest market share. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to show a significant growth rate owing to rising development and population demands.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1137
Beneficial Aspects of the Report:
- Global and region forecast of the Mass Notification Systems (MNS) market from 2020-2027
- In-depth analysis of market dynamics, industry outlook, market size based on types and applications
- Details of value chain analysis, supply and demand ratio, production and consumption patterns
- SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis to provide a better understanding of the market and competitive players
- Detailed insights on competitive landscape and emerging market trends
The market report is formulated on the basis of data obtained through extensive primary and secondary research. The data is further validated and verified by industry experts, research analysts, and professionals. The report considers regional demand and supply ratio, investments, market dynamics, capacity, end-use industry trends, and consumer behavior to generate a forecast report. The data is collected from verified sources such as government policies, regulatory published materials, journals, trade magazines, and verified data sources. The report uses advanced analytical tools such as SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis to provide an accurate insight into the market scenario and competitive landscape. This report provides beneficial information to companies and new players to make lucrative business decisions. The market estimates and forecast data have been thoroughly verified through exhaustive primary research.
To read more about the report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mass-notification-systems-mns-market
Thank you for reading our report. Reports and Data provides customization of the report as per the needs of the clients. For further inquiry on customization, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to fit your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs