The Global Glioblastoma Market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.40% during the forecast period with a market value of USD 1,643.4 Million till 2025. Glioblastoma is a malignant grade IV tumor. The increasing incidence rates, the rise in product approvals, and growing research in the field are projected to drive the growth of the global glioblastoma market. On the other hand, the termination of many clinical trial drug candidates is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market.
The global glioblastoma market has been divided based on type, treatment, and end user. The market, based on type, has been segregated into primary glioblastoma and secondary glioblastoma. Based on treatment, the glioblastoma market has been divided into surgical procedure, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and others. The global glioblastoma market, based on end user, has been categorized as hospitals, specialty clinics and centers, and others.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/glioblastoma-market-8307
The global glioblastoma market, based on region, has been divided into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East Africa.
The Americas is likely to hold the largest share of the global glioblastoma market during the assessment period. The increasing incidence rate of glioblastoma and high funding for research development projects in the US and Canada are likely to support the dominance of the Americas during the forecast period. The approval of drugs in these countries help in maximizing the growth of the market in this region as well.
The Europe market established substantial growth in the market due to the increasing number of clinical trials in this region.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing region in the global market due to the huge patient population, improving healthcare infrastructure, and growing per capita disposable incomes.
The glioblastoma market in the Middle East Africa is expected to witness gradual growth due to the increasing availability of new treatment methods.
Request Free Sample:
MRFR recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global glioblastoma market— F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland), Amgen Inc. (US), Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC (US), Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (India), Merck Co., Inc. (US), and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Israel).
Key Findings of the Study
- The Global Glioblastoma Market is estimated to grow at USD 1,643.4 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.40% during the assessment period
- Americas accounted for the largest share of the global market due to the presence of key market players and increasing prevalence of glioblastoma in the US and Canada
- Based on type, the primary glioblastoma segment accounted for the largest market share of 3% in 2018
- Based on treatment, the surgical procedure segment accounted for the largest market share of 2% in 2018
- On the basis of end user, the hospitals segment accounted for the largest market share of 46% in 2018