The global methyl acrylate market is forecast to reach USD 505.1 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Methyl Acrylate is a clear, colorless, highly flammable, water-soluble industrial and commercial chemical with an arid odor. Acrylic acid methyl ester is another commercial name of this chemical compound. Methyl acrylate is mostly used as a solvent in the manufacturing of surface coating water-based coating applications and are also widely utilized as an intermediate solvent chemical in the formulation of various chemical processing. Paints, paper coating, surface coating, and flocculant in waste-water treatment processes are some of its chemical applications. The low temperature flexibility, good water resistance, and sunlight resistance to the latex paint formulations make it highly preferable for the construction coating painting applications. The continuous expansion of the paint coatings, adhesives, plastic film formulation, food packaging, acrylate fiber and paper coating applications, are expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period.
Key participants include Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, Solventis, Dow Chemical Company, NIPPON SHOKUBAI, Arkema S.A, LG Chem Ltd., BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Shandong Kaitai Petrochemical Co Ltd., and Jiangsu Jurong Chemical Co Ltd.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2630
Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow the fastest with the highest growth rate of 6.1% in the period 2019 – 2027, owing to high market penetration in paints coatings and continuous expansion of the textile leather industries coupled with the extensive demand for the this chemical compound as a solvent and reagent in various industry verticals, especially in regions like India and China.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global methyl acrylate market on the basis of the end-use, sales channel, applications, and region:
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Direct Solvent
- Chemical Intermediate
- Chemical Reagents
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Paints Coatings
- Rubber Adhesive
- Chemical Pharmaceuticals
- Textile Leather Industries
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/methyl-acrylate-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Methyl acrylate is a synthetic chemical compound to be used in the direct solvent and are widely used in the direct chemical formulations. Specialty coating, paper coating, surface coating, paint, varnishes, lacquers, finishing resin, plastic film formulation are some of its end-use applications. The direct solvent is forecasted to reach a market share of 34.5% by 2027 growing with a rate of 5.6% during the period 2019 – 2027.
- Chemical reagent segment is measured to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period. Methyl Acrylate is used as a chemical reagent in various chemical formulations such as the synthesis of many pharmaceutical intermediates.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing. The online retailing segment is expected to gain a market share of 34.1% by 2027.
- Europe would reach a market share of 20.5% by 2027 and would grow at a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period. Netherland and Germany have some of the valuable players in this region.
- North America is forecasted to witness a significant growth in the overall market, with 25.7% of market possession by 2027 and CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital player of the market.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Methyl Acrylate Market Segmentation Impact Analysis
4.1. Methyl Acrylate Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Substantial growth in the paints coatings applications
22.214.171.124. Continuous expansion of the textile leather applications
126.96.36.199. High demand for methyl acrylate in adhesives and plastic films
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Regulations with volatile organic compound emissions
184.108.40.206. Concerns with the hazardous effects for the factory workers and household applications
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2630
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports-
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com